Recipe of Homemade Pav Bhaji Dosa
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pav Bhaji Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pav Bhaji Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav Bhaji Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji dosa recipe. To cook pav bhaji dosa you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pav Bhaji Dosa:
- Get 2 cups of dosa batter.
- Provide 4 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled vegetables-peas, potato, cauliflower.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 6 tbsp of coconut chutney.
- Get 1/4 cup of chilli sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of pavbhaji masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
Steps to make Pav Bhaji Dosa:
- Firstly heat the dosa tawa and pour a tsp of oil. Wipe off with kitchen towel or using onion head..
- Make a dosa batter as per method..
- Boiled potatoes, peas and cauliflower. And mash with masher..
- Collect other ingredients for topping..
- Now pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently. Keeping the flame on low..
- Add in 2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum and 2 tbsp chopped tomato..
- Also add 2 tbsp boiled vegetables, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp coconut chutney and 2 tbsp chilli sauce..
- Also add in 1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala and salt to taste. And add 1 tsp butter and mix well..
- Further mash slightly without breaking the dosa..
- Spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa. Simmer for a minute allowing dosa to roast completely..
- Now sprinkle few chopped onion and coriander leaves. Scrap the dosa from sides and fold half..
- Finely serve dosa with coconut chutney, sambhar and tomato chutney..
If you find this Pav Bhaji Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.