Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp diablo in penne pasta recipe. To cook shrimp diablo in penne pasta you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta:
- You need of cream- reduced by a 1/4 to12 ounces.
- Provide of penne pasta — cook until done.
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of shallot — fine diced.
- Prepare of each onion — small diced (2 ounces).
- Take of garlic — finely chopped.
- Take of small habanero chile peppers- wear gloves — dice fine.
- Use of each red bell pepper — small diced.
- Get of tomato, plum — small dice.
- Prepare of shrimp — peeled (We used size 51-60 and you can always go larger or add more if desired).
- Get of black pepper.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of L&P -Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Crystal hot sauce — Be careful with substituting other hot sauces.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of large basil leaves – chiffonade- fine ribbon cut just before service.
Steps to make Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta:
- Place cream in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. Let it cook and reduce.by 1/4 about 12 ounce — You must watch so it does not overflow, a 4 qt sauce pan works well..
- Cook of the penne pasta per the brands directions and set aside.
- In a Hot large sauté pan addthe olive oil, garlic, onions and shallots and sauté 2 minute. Your are trying to lightly brown.
- Add both types of peppers and tomatoes and cook one minute.
- Add shrimp,seasoning add L&P -Worcestershire sauce cook until the shrimp turns pink..
- Add the hot sauce, tomato paste, reduced cream and Parmesan cheese and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Toss with pasta and fresh basil..
- If you are afraid of spicy peppers you can always use less or none. This dish is not overly spicy its very balanced..
If you find this Shrimp Diablo in Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.