Easy Ham and White Bean Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy ham and white bean soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Ham and White Bean Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Ham and White Bean Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy ham and white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- Prepare of soup.
- Make ready 2 can of great northern beans, drained and rinsec.
- Get 2 cup of pre cooked ham, cut into small cubes. Utilize your leftovers..
- Prepare 8 cup of vegetable stock, can use chicken. I used my pressure cooker stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Take 1 of parsnip, cut on bias into 1/4 inch slices.
- Get 1 cup of onion, medium chop, can use green onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/8 tsp of corriander.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Ham and White Bean Soup:
- In large stock pot melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute carrots and parsnips for 3 minutes, then add onions..
- Cook 4 more minutes..
- Add in ham and stock. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Add coriander and mustard powder..
- Set soup to simmer and cook, covered for 20 minutes. Add beans and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with a good roll or bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy ham and white bean soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!