Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
A simple recipe for a classic dish, tater tot casserole, that includes an easy DIY option to replace a can of cream of mushroom soup. Who remembers this one from childhood? A kid-friendly take on Shepard's Pie, tater tot casserole is a simple one-pot dish that feeds.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mmm-hmm tater-tot casserole.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mmm-hmm tater-tot casserole. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.:
- Make ready 1 lb of lean ground beef..
- Take 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take of frozen tater-tots.
This Easy Tater Tot Casserole doesn't take much effort at all, just a bit of patience as you wait for the oven to work its magic. What Ingredients are in Tater Tot Casserole? What I really love about this family favorite recipe is you can pretty much do whatever you want. We love this recipe at our house!
Instructions to make Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. Drain and set aside..
- In a large casserole dish mix the two cans of soup, 1/2 cup of the colby jack and half of the parmesan with the browned beef mixture..
- Add a little of the the evaporated milk into the mixture mixing it in well. Continue until the mixture looks creamy and the large lumps of soup are broken down..
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well..
- Add a neat, single layer of tater-tots to the top of the mixture ..
- Bake for 45 min. Turn broiler on to 500°F and bake for another 5-10 min until top is golden brown. Take the casserole out of the oven and turn the oven off. Top with the rest of the cheese and return the casserole to the now turned off oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top..
If you try it out I'd love to hear your thoughts below in the comments! Tater tot casserole is a delicious ground beef dinner full of veggies and cheesy tots. This recipe makes the best kid-friendly, comfort food! Making meals with ground beef usually means they're economical, and it always means they're delicious. I know there are other Tater Tot casseroles listed, but I did not see this one, so I posted it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mmm-hmm tater-tot casserole. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!