Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy salt and pepper prawns recipe. To cook easy peasy salt and pepper prawns you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns:
- Take 20 pcs of medium sized prawns.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of green onion.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of smashed black peppercorns or 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce or any chilli sauce of sauce that is available.
- Take 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Use as per taste of Salt(optional as soya has salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of combination of butter and cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of combination of rice flour and white cornflour (or anyone whatever is available).
Steps to make Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns:
- Mix the prawns in soya and Tabasco and sprinkle the flour on it and mix..
- Heat the oil butter combo in a deep wide pan..
- Lay the prawns separately on the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side..
- Move the prawns on the side and add the garlic, spring onions and peppercorns sauté this for 1 minute and the mix it all and continue to sauté for 2 minutes more..
- Check for salt if required Serve hot..
Because I used the Very Lazy pastes there is very little prep involved – just some onion, peppers and herbs to chop then a bit of frying, so it is a perfect meal for days where you don't want to cook or are. Add the wine and turn up the heat. PRO TIP: Add salt just before cooking so it doesn't draw juice out of the prawns = less juicy prawns and not as golden! Sear in batches – don't crowd the pan! Less prawns = better colour = easier to handle = won't overcook. (PRO TIP: We use butter AND oil for searing.
If you find this Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.