Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Picnic corn salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Picnic corn salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Picnic corn salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to picnic corn salad recipe. To make picnic corn salad you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Picnic corn salad:
- Get 6 ears of corn.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 pt of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 2 of english cucumbers.
- Get 2 of lemons.
Steps to make Picnic corn salad:
- Get a large pot of water boiling and shuck your corn..
- Blanch the whole corn cobs for about 4 minutes. Then, drain the corn and run some cold water over it to stop the cooking..
- Slice the cucumbers in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Dice the cucumber. Toss it in a big bowl..
- Core and dice the bell pepper and add it to the bowl..
- Chop up the green onions and add them to the bowl..
- Slice the corn kernels from each cob and add the corn to the bowl..
- Juice lemons and add to the bowl..
- Toss it all together and see how it tastes. You might want to add a little salt and pepper, but I like it how it is. Also, this is a great recipe to play around with. If you don't like one of the ingredients, leave it out. Or, add something new..
If you find this Picnic corn salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.