Tater Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole is perfect for busy nights when you don't have much time to cook. This casserole consists of cooked ground beef mixed with cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tater tot casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tater Tot Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater Tot Casserole:
- Take 2-4 cans of French Style Green Beans.
- Make ready 1 bag of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 bag of tater tots.
- Make ready 2-3 lb of ground beef or turkey.
Tater tots plus eggs plus sausage equals a one-skillet breakfast casserole you can eat all week long. Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese?
Instructions to make Tater Tot Casserole:
- The ingredients provided can be altered based upon the amount you are going to make. You will not go wrong either way ☺ (The ingredients provided our based upon the size of the pan)..
- Preheat Oven to 350-400 degrees..
- Ground beef or turkey season lightly (onion powder, garlic powder, a little bit of season salt due to the mushroom soup having salt).
- Layer ground beef, a little cheese (I use sharp, mild, or Colby cheese).
- Then add mushroom soup and use the rest of the cheese. Add green beans and use enough to cover and top with tater tots..
- Cook for 25-45 min or until tater tots are done..
This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tater tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!