Slow cooker queso chicken tacos. Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
Shred the chicken with two forks and stir in the cilantro. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Make ready 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! Tacos always keep the family running home for dinner. Here's a new take on classic pulled chicken tacos, with a hint of sweet orange, tangy lime and savory soy sauce.
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
There's minimal chopping and prep work, so you can get out of the kitchen fast. Use a slow cooker liner in this recipe to make. Cover the slow cooker with the lid. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!