Simple Way to Make Quick Corn Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn salad recipe. To make corn salad you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salad:
- Provide 4-6 of large ears of fresh corn.
- Use 1/2 cup of salad oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper (chopped).
- Provide 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
Instructions to make Corn Salad:
- Cook corn– put ears in boiling water, return to boiling — boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat for 5 minutes– rinse in cold water to prevent more cooking..
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, salt, sugar, basil & red pepper — whisk vigorously!.
- Cut corn from ears — put in mixture — add peppers & onions. Mix well..
- Cover & chill overnight..
If you find this Corn Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.