Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paella in a rice cooker recipe. You can have easy paella in a rice cooker using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker:
- Get 6 of Jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 of Squid.
- Get 150 grams of Manila clams.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of half of one Red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Oil.
- Prepare 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★Paprika powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Turmeric.
- Take 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Slice the squid into strips. Wash and drain the clams. Cut the red bell peppers into 3 cm chunks..
- Wash the rice 1 hour before cooking and drain..
- Stir-fry the onions in 1 tablespoon of oil until wilted. Add the rice and lightly stir-fry. Add the ★ ingredients and stir-fry until the colors are even. Put the ingredients into the rice cooker..
- Sauté the garlic in 1 tablespoon of garlic oil until fragrant. Add the seafood and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine, cover with a lid, and steam until the clams open. Transfer to plates and separate the liquid from the solid ingredients..
- Put Step 4 into a rice cooker, add the chicken stock cubes, and add water until the appropriate line for 2 rice cooker cups of rice. Season with salt and pepper, mix everything together well, and cook the rice..
- Once it has turned to the warming setting, open the lid and top with the seafood. Quickly stir-fry the red bell pepper. Cut the lemon into thin wedges..
- Let sit for 15 minutes, open the lid, transfer the seafood to a dish and mix together. Put a large amount of rice on a plate and top with the seafood, red bell peppers, and lemon wedges..
- Adjust the paprika powder to taste. It's also delicious with just turmeric. (I usually add 2 teaspoons.).
If you find this Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.