Tater tot breakfast casserole. Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning.
Great for serving a crowd and a family favorite! TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Like this recipe? Pin it to your BREAKFAST pinboard!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tater tot breakfast casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning.
Tater tot breakfast casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tater tot breakfast casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tater tot breakfast casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater tot breakfast casserole:
- Get of Frozen tater tots.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of breakfast sausage.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of milk.
- Get of eggs.
- Take of Shredded cheese.
- Take of country gravy mix.
- Take of salt, pepper.
This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Some of you might know this casserole as "a hotdish," a term that originates in the upper Midwest. A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests.
Steps to make Tater tot breakfast casserole:
- Preheat oven according to package directions for tater tots. Bake for 20 mins or so. Just to keep slightly crisp..
- Chop bacon and saute with the onion.set aside..
- In same pan, brown the sausage. Drain excess grease. Mix with bacon and onion..
- Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray and add meat mixture to bottom..
- When tots are done, adjust oven temperature to 350°.
- Spread tater tots over meat mixture in the casserole dish..
- Beat together the eggs, milk, and gravy mix. Add salt and pepper if desired. (I also added a dash of paprika )pour over the tater tots..
- Sprinkle cheese over the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so and enjoy!:).
All Reviews for Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is hearty, filling, and absolutely packed with our favorite breakfast foods: bacon, sausage, and tater tots!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tater tot breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!