Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Freeto Corn Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Freeto Corn Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to freeto corn salad recipe. You can cook freeto corn salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Freeto Corn Salad:
- Get 4 Cans of sweet corn (15.25 ounces each).
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper or poblano, diced.
- Use of Juice and zest of one lime.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 bag of Chili Cheese Fritos 9 ounces.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese Mexican blend or cheddar.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or chipotle pepper.
Steps to make Freeto Corn Salad:
- In large bowl combine all four cans of corn drained. Add diced red and green bell pepper, chopped cilantro, zest of one lime and juice, diced red onion, cayenne pepper, mayo and sour cream and cheese..
- Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes. Add Fritos right before serving..
If you find this Freeto Corn Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.