Southwest Tatertot Casserole. TEX-MEX TATER TOT CASSEROLE — A Southwest seasoned ground beef filling with black beans and corn is topped with cheese and crunchy tater tots in this remake of a classic hot dish. When I was a kid, my mom made tater tot casserole on a regular basis. Top with the tater tots then sprinkle the cheese on top.
I am so excited to be here. This tater tot casserole is a perfect vessel to sneak in a ton of veggies without sacrificing any of the cheesy potato indulgence. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, southwest tatertot casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
TEX-MEX TATER TOT CASSEROLE — A Southwest seasoned ground beef filling with black beans and corn is topped with cheese and crunchy tater tots in this remake of a classic hot dish. When I was a kid, my mom made tater tot casserole on a regular basis. Top with the tater tots then sprinkle the cheese on top.
Southwest Tatertot Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Southwest Tatertot Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook southwest tatertot casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Tatertot Casserole:
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Tater tots.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ultimate Southwest Blend – Frozen Vegetables.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (cheddar or any you choose).
- Make ready 1 can of sliced olives.
- Get 1 1/2 bunch of Green onions.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace. Southwest egg and tater-tot casserole is full of veggies and protein plus it is super simple to whisk up and bake.
Steps to make Southwest Tatertot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown ground beef in large pan until done..
- Add Taco Seasoning to the beef & follow packet directions..
- Add cheese soup to taco meat & mix well..
- Add the vegetables to the taco meat & mix well. Turn burner off after everything is mixed together, even if cold..
- Spread the taco meat mixture onto the bottom of a non-stick cake pan, spreading it out evenly..
- Add the uncooked frozen tatertot's laying them out on top of the taco mixture. I make rows of tatertot's so they are neat & even. That way they get more crunchy & cook evenly..
- Put into the oven for 45 minutes or until the tatertot's are cooked thoroughly..
- Add about 2 cups of shredded Cheese on top of the tatertot's evenly & drain olives & add those as well. (I used cheddar cheese). Then broil for 4-5 minutes in oven or until cheese is slightly browned..
- Top with sour cream & chopped green onions and enjoy!!!.
Have you tried the Tatertots rounds?? They are a flatter version of tatertots and I used them in this recipe. Here's the super easy recipe Most tater tot casserole dishes add the tater tots last, but this one added them first. Southwest Tater Tot Breakfast CasseroleSimply Made Recipes. A simple recipe for a classic dish, tater tot casserole, that includes an easy DIY option to replace a can of cream of mushroom soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food southwest tatertot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!