Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, veggie loaded tater tot casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have veggie loaded tater tot casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Take 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food veggie loaded tater tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!