Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. To make brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Use 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- Get 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Get 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Use Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- You need 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Take of Mesa flour.
- You need of For the muffins.
- Use 4 of English muffins, split.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Use of Fresh rosemary.
- Provide of Tobasco sauce.
Instructions to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.