Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate covered strawberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate covered strawberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered strawberries recipe. You can have chocolate covered strawberries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate covered strawberries:
- You need 2 box of strawberries.
- Get 1 of Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking bar.
- You need 1 of 80% extra dark chocolate bar.
- Provide 1/2 of white chocolate bar.
Steps to make Chocolate covered strawberries:
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Melt the dark chocolate bars in the microwave for 1 minute at 50% power..
- Take the chocolate out and stir, place back into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, 50% power stirring until there are only a few lumps, then remove.
- Set a flat pan down with parchment or wax paper, this is where you will put the strawberries.
- Swirl each strawberry in the chocolate until the sides are coated. Hold the strawberry until the drips subside, then gently place on the pan to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate the same way, and using a chopstick, drizzle on the strawberries for decoration.
Set strawberries on the parchment paper. Chocolate covered strawberries are a deliciously sweet gift for any occasion. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries When our co-founder Kelly confessed to eating our chocolate dipped strawberries two at a time we laughed – until we tried them for ourselves. These delectable treats are seriously sweet. We love the freshness of fruit, and our strawberries are no exception.
If you find this Chocolate covered strawberries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.