Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese recipe. To make roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- Provide 2 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 12 of Asparagus Spears.
- Provide 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt (divided).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (divided).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Shallots.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried herbes de provence.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Provide 2 cup of Arugula.
- Use 1/2 cup of chevre.
Instructions to make Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside..
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut.
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese..
If you find this Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.