Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white and dark chocolate covered strawberries recipe. You can have white and dark chocolate covered strawberries using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
- Get 2 lb of fresh strawberrys, rinsed and dryed.
- You need 12 oz of white chocolate, good quality bars, not chips as they do not melt as well, chopped.
- Get 12 oz of dark chocolate, chips are ok for this but 60% bars are best, cnopped.
Instructions to make White and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
- TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRYS.
- Place chopped white chocolate in a bowl. Melt chocolate either carefully in microwave or over simmering water stovetop just until smooth..
- Using half of the strawberries, hold the stem of the strawberry and dip one by one in warm chocolate, let excess drop.off and place on foil lined plates. Don't let strawberries touch each other while wet or they will stick together. Continue until.all.are covered. Chill in refrigerator to set chocolate..
- TO MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRYS.
- Place chopped dark chocolate in a bowl and melt carefully in microwave or over simmering water stovetop until smooth.
- Using the remaining strawberries , holding the stem dip them in the chocolate one by one letting excess drop off..
- Place on foil lined plates with berries not touching each other. Chill.in refrigerator until chocolate is set.
- When all the chocolate has set remove from.foil to platter or plates.
Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and rest it on top of the pan, ensuring the bowl isn't touching the water. Stir the chocolate to gradually melt it. Be sure that your berries are dry and the stems intact. For a boozy version, add a splash of your. Beautifully decorated white, milk and dark chocolate covered pretzel rods!
If you find this White and Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.