Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy veg Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy veg Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy veg Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy veg paratha recipe. To make cheesy veg paratha you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy veg Paratha:
- Use 2 of potatoes boiled and mash.
- Get 2 tbs of cauliflower.
- Get 2 tbsp of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Capsicums.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boil peas.
- Get 1 of onino.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of each Garam masala +pavbhaji and kitchan king masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of cheese 1.
- Use of For dough: -.
- Take 1 of +1/2 bowl wheat flour+ all purpose flour.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
Steps to make Cheesy veg Paratha:
- Heat the pan on the gas add ghee 1 tsp add ginger,garlic paste then garam masala and other masala saute them add onion,capsicums stir it add.
- Cabbage and peas,cauliflower (choup),last mash potato mix well and off the flame now add salt fresh Coriander cool it..
- Other side in a bowl take flour and maida salt and oil make smooth dough rest it for 10 minutes make equall ball from dough and make small poori, stuff masala,grated cheese cover it and roll out, transfer to tava, fry with ghee make crispy brown transfer to plate serve with tomato sauce green chutney and Curd.
Roll out the ball into a small circle dusting wheat flour. Vegetable Paratha Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Veg paratha is a delicious and nutritious traditional Indian bread prepared with lots of fresh vegetables and wheat flour. Paratha recipes are more popular in North India. The real paratha are fried in good amount of ghee or oil.
If you find this Cheesy veg Paratha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.