Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish. Whether or not you grew up in the Midwest, this classic tater tot hotdish (otherwise known as a casserole to you non-Midwesterners) is a dinnertime favorite, no matter where you're from. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Hotdish: Cook up the ground beef as directed and add in bacon. Keep the cream of mushroom soup, but change the veggies to just corn (or you can leave Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Hotdish: Replace the beef with shredded chicken and the soup with cheddar cheese soup.
How to Make Tater Tot Hotdish. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick, no-fuss crowd-pleaser. This tasty family-friendly recipe that layers ground beef, mixed veggies and tater tots in a rich and cheesy sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy tater tot hotdish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whether or not you grew up in the Midwest, this classic tater tot hotdish (otherwise known as a casserole to you non-Midwesterners) is a dinnertime favorite, no matter where you're from. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Hotdish: Cook up the ground beef as directed and add in bacon. Keep the cream of mushroom soup, but change the veggies to just corn (or you can leave Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Hotdish: Replace the beef with shredded chicken and the soup with cheddar cheese soup.
Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy tater tot hotdish using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 stick of celery – diced.
- Get 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 of small bag of tator tots.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
Prepping is a breeze, and you can cut your work down to almost nothing if you use frozen mixed vegetables. Add tater tots; mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup together and pour mixture over dish. Then transfer to the baking dish. This helped, as well as helped the tots to crumble a bit and mix well with.
Steps to make Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cook hamburger and onions until browned. Drain..
- Add celery, soup, milk, 1 cup of the cheese. Add some salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into large rectangle baking dish..
- Layers the top with tator tots..
- Sprinkle chili powder on top of the tots. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes, or until tots are golden brown and mixture is bubbling..
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the tots and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes or so..
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving. Dish up and enjoy!.
The BEST cheesy tater tot casserole recipe that is so easy to make on a busy weeknight! Uses corn, sour cream, and it's super kid friendly. A traditional hotdish is made of ground beef mixed with frozen veggies, usually corn and green beens. Use whatever frozen or leftover veggies you have Most hotdishes won't require cooking your tater tots first, but of you want some extra crispy tots on top (who doesn't!?), then we recommend baking. This homemade tater tot hotdish recipe will bring your hotdish game to a whole other level.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy tater tot hotdish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!