Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horsey steak sandwich recipe. To make horsey steak sandwich you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- You need of Top shoulder beef steak, sliced thin.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Oregeno.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (Horsey Sauce).
- Get of Arugula.
- Get of deli french bread loaves.
- You need of deli Regular Gouda Cheese.
- Provide of medium red bell pepper.
- Take of medium onion.
Instructions to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Break out the steak. Evenly coat the steak in Balsamic Vinegar, onion pow, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, salt, water, and Tbsp olive oil. Cover and Marinate in the fridge 1-2 hours..
- When steak is almost done marinating, Preheat oven to broil.
- Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
- Cut bread down to 6ish inch pieces. Saw the bread ALMOST all the way in half. Lay the bread on a baking pan. 💕fresh bread is so nice💕.
- Put about two tablespoons of Horsey Sauce 🐴 on the inside top of the bread. You NEED to taste it, so put a decent amount. Giddy Up! 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎.
- Add three slices of Regular Gouda to each bread peice on top of the Horsey Sauce 🐴. I say regular Gouda, because I'm not too fond of smoked..
- When your meat is done marinating, take it out and cut it into bite size peices. Trim away any really fatty peices..
- Heat frying pan on high. Put a Tbsp of olive oil in the pan and toss in onions and red pepper. Heat and stir one minute..
- Next toss the steak in with the peppers and onions. It only needs a very short time to cook. A minute and 30 seconds tops, because you will also put it under the broiler. So, a little pink is ok. Just make sure all sides touch the heat by stirring continuously..
- Turn off the heat to the pan and quickly transfer steak, peppers, and onions onto the bread..
- Place pan in oven on MIDDLE rack. Set a timer for 1 minute and 20-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it, you want the cheese to melt and the bread not to burn..
- Next, take the sammies out of the oven and add a handful of Arugula. ****annnnnd, if you want, you can put even more sauce on it ! 😂 🏇🐴🐎 🎠.
- Now, eat your sandwich! 🐴 😋.
If you find this Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.