Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast
Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast. Rub pork roast with salt and pepper. Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic (or just sprinkle on some garlic powder). Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast.
This Crockpot Pork Roast is delicious and easy! Dinner has never been easier or more delicious. This Crock Pot Pork Roast and Veggies recipe is one of our absolute favorites.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jenny's crock pot pork roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rub pork roast with salt and pepper. Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic (or just sprinkle on some garlic powder). Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast.
Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook jenny's crock pot pork roast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Take 2 1/2 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- Take 12 oz of Carrots (Peeled and cut into 2 to 3 in. pieces).
- Prepare 32 oz of Gold or New Potatoes (Quartered).
- Make ready 12 oz of Onion (Red or Yellow).
- Get 7 grams of Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 Packet).
- Get 4 tsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- Get 1 of medium Bay Leaf.
- Make ready 1 dash of Thyme.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- Take 6 cup of Water (Filtered).
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago. You could also use a store I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker!
Steps to make Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Set aside..
- Preheat Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet to Medium/High heat..
- Season Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Dried Parsley..
- Brown Pork in skillet. Be sure to brown all sides of the tenderloin..
- Place Tenderloin into a large Crock Pot..
- Layer the Vegetables over the Pork..
- Sprinkle Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the Vegetables..
- Add Minced Garlic Clove, Thyme, Chicken Bouillon, and Bay Leaf..
- Pour the 6 cups of Water in Crock Pot, and cover..
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours..
- If you desire more of a gravy, you can add some flour to the liquid, prior to cooking..
I also love using pork loin because it is so affordable! When it comes to finding the best pork roast, not all cuts of meat are created equal. When it comes to crock pot recipes, you want to get that tender, savory, slow-roasted taste, which means you need a cut of meat that has enough fat to bring out all. CROCK POT PORK ROAST Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food jenny's crock pot pork roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!