Recipe of Perfect Sassy Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sassy Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sassy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sassy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will find that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sassy penne pasta recipe. To cook sassy penne pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sassy Penne Pasta:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- Prepare 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- Get 1 of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- Use 2 of lb. Ground Chuck.
- Take 1 of onion (minced).
- Take 3 of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- Get 4 slice of of American Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley Flakes.
Instructions to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..
If you find this Sassy Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.