Tater tot casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole is perfect for busy nights when you don't have much time to cook. This casserole consists of cooked ground beef mixed with cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tater tot casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Tater tot casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tater tot casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tater tot casserole using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tater tot casserole:
- Get of crust and topping.
- Get 5 lb of tater tots.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get 6 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Get 2 lb of ground meat your choice.
- Get 6 small of shallots.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Get 2 tbsp of double strength tomato paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of olives ripened.
- Prepare 29 oz of tomato sauce.
Tater tots plus eggs plus sausage equals a one-skillet breakfast casserole you can eat all week long. Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese?
Instructions to make Tater tot casserole:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice your garlic and shallots heat butter and olive oil add the shallots and garlic.
- Slice your ripened olives add them in stirring occasionally when the garlic is browned just a bit add your meat.
- Brown your meat stirring constantly this is important the meat needs to be very loose to be throughout the sauce.
- When browned add tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt yellow prepared mustard incorporate well..
- In a 9×13 inch pan thats deep lightly oil the bottom line the bottom and sides of pan with tater tots.
- Add sauce on top the 3 cups cheese cover top with tater tots amd cheese on very top bake in oven 35-40 minutes let sit 15 minutes if you can then serve.
This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tater tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!