Homemade Tater Tots. Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots. Chef Kendra show you how to make tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer.
These homemade tater tots are baked, not fried so they are easy. Say goodbye to that store-bought bag! Homemade Potato Tots ( Tater Tots ).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade tater tots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Tater Tots is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Homemade Tater Tots is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots. Chef Kendra show you how to make tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade tater tots using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Tater Tots:
- Take 4 of russet baking potatoes ( about 3 pounds ) Baked in a 400 oven until tender about 45 minutes depending on potato size. Cooled..
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter, salted or unsalted.
- Get of Sauces,to serve with the Tater Totd.
- Make ready 1 of recipe Chipotle dip/dressing ,recipe attached in direction step # 9.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Spicy Ranch/Dipping sauce recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Get of Ketsup and/ or melted butter or Sour Cream.
Drain on paper towels, then freeze for tater tot casseroles or to serve alone. When ready to serve, remove from freezer. Though most people eat tater tots when they are out to eat, they are actually quite easy to make at home. Begin by parboiling several potatoes until they are soft, then peel and grate the potatoes into.
Instructions to make Homemade Tater Tots:
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Have ingredients ready to prepard.
- Peel potatoes and shred on the large holes of a box grater into a bowl. Don't pack down.
- Grate Onions and garlic on the smallest holes of the box grater..
- Combine all remaining ingredients with potato, onion and garlic EXCEPT butter and toss lightly but thoroughly, don't pack down..
- Form potato mixture into 1 inch logs, working with a light pressing to mold Don't compact to much or they will be heavy rather than light..
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and brush tops lightly with melted butter..
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, turn each potato over and lightly brush this side with butter, return to oven for 15 to 20 minutes more until golden and crispy.
- Serve with Spicy Ranch Dip and Chipotle Ranch Dip. Which are attached here and or ketsup or melted butter. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341757-chipotle-ranch-dip-sauce-spread-andor-dressing.
- NOTE; These can be frozen individually and reheated in a 400 oven on a parchment lined baking sheet until re crisper, turning once about 5 to 10 minutes.
Try these homemade tater tots, made simply with potatoes and olive oil and baked until crispy. What foods make you most nostalgic? Is it your grandmother's peach cobbler? Please don't tell me I'm the only And sometimes, the leftover creation can be even better than the original dish! My first idea for and attempt at making Homemade Tater Tots turned out great.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade tater tots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!