Tater Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. This tater tot casserole is perfect for busy nights when you don't have much time to cook. This casserole consists of cooked ground beef mixed with cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tater tot casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tater Tot Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tater tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater Tot Casserole:
- Get 2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- Get 1 packages of tater tots.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of real bacon pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Green onions.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Tater tots plus eggs plus sausage equals a one-skillet breakfast casserole you can eat all week long. Call it a hot dish or call it a tater tot casserole, either way, it's good! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese?
Instructions to make Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown your ground beef and your yellow onion together.
- Once done in a separate bowl, (drain the grease) first then mix your cream of mushroom and your cream of chicken along with your ground beef and onion together, layer in your casserole pan at the bottom evenly spread your tater tots over the top sprinkle your cheese all over then put your bacon pieces on top then your green onions salt and pepper to taste, heat in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes.
This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!