Easy Alfredo Bake.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy alfredo bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Alfredo Bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Alfredo Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Make ready 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- Take 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Make ready 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Make ready 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Steps to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!