Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast. Rub pork roast with salt and pepper. Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic (or just sprinkle on some garlic powder). Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast.
This Crockpot Pork Roast is delicious and easy! Dinner has never been easier or more delicious. This Crock Pot Pork Roast and Veggies recipe is one of our absolute favorites.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jenny's crock pot pork roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rub pork roast with salt and pepper. Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic (or just sprinkle on some garlic powder). Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast.
Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jenny's crock pot pork roast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Get of Pork Tenderloin.
- Prepare of Carrots (Peeled and cut into 2 to 3 in. pieces).
- Prepare of Gold or New Potatoes (Quartered).
- Take of Onion (Red or Yellow).
- Prepare of Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 Packet).
- Prepare of Chicken Bouillon.
- Make ready of medium Bay Leaf.
- Make ready of Thyme.
- Make ready of Garlic (Minced).
- Make ready of Water (Filtered).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Black Pepper.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago. You could also use a store I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker!
Instructions to make Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Set aside..
- Preheat Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet to Medium/High heat..
- Season Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Dried Parsley..
- Brown Pork in skillet. Be sure to brown all sides of the tenderloin..
- Place Tenderloin into a large Crock Pot..
- Layer the Vegetables over the Pork..
- Sprinkle Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the Vegetables..
- Add Minced Garlic Clove, Thyme, Chicken Bouillon, and Bay Leaf..
- Pour the 6 cups of Water in Crock Pot, and cover..
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours..
- If you desire more of a gravy, you can add some flour to the liquid, prior to cooking..
I also love using pork loin because it is so affordable! When it comes to finding the best pork roast, not all cuts of meat are created equal. When it comes to crock pot recipes, you want to get that tender, savory, slow-roasted taste, which means you need a cut of meat that has enough fat to bring out all. CROCK POT PORK ROAST Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jenny's crock pot pork roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!