Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To make easy chicken enchiladas you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need of chicken breast.
- Get of onion.
- Use of diced green chile.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Take of red enchilada sauce.
- Provide of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need of pepper.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Tender pieces of shredded chicken are rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. Restaurant-quality chicken enchiladas verdes are a cinch to make at home using prepared grocery-store ingredients. Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, delicious, and SO easy to make!
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.