Slow Cooker Greek Chili.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker greek chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Greek Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Slow Cooker Greek Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker greek chili using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Greek Chili:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried mint.
- Get 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- Make ready 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 14 oz of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 14 oz of canned red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 6 cup of macaroni noodles.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Greek Chili:
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (except for macaroni noodles) and cook on low for 8 hours..
- Cook macaroni noodles as per package directions and serve chili on top of noodles. Garnish with green onions and feta..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker greek chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!