Stir Fry Beef in Black Pepper Sauce. Beef Stir Fry with tender strips of beef with a sticky black pepper and honey sauce, a Chinese restaurant favourite! Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. It has to be at a restaurant because I love the.
All Reviews for Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry. I made double the sauce since we lke stir fry saucy. I will definitely make this again and may add broccoli nex time!
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stir fry beef in black pepper sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stir Fry with tender strips of beef with a sticky black pepper and honey sauce, a Chinese restaurant favourite! Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. It has to be at a restaurant because I love the.
Stir Fry Beef in Black Pepper Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir Fry Beef in Black Pepper Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry beef in black pepper sauce using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Beef in Black Pepper Sauce:
- Make ready of Beef (cut into stir fry strips).
- Take of [Marinade].
- Make ready of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of [Other Ingredients].
- Get of Red Bell Pepper (cut into strips).
- Take of Green Bell Pepper (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Yellow Onion (slice neatly).
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- Get of Ginger (minced).
- Make ready of Cooking Oil.
- Take of [Black Pepper Sauce].
- Get of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready of Vinegar.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Black Pepper.
Add the minced garlic and continue to stir-fry. And here is your lovely beef and peppers stir-fry ready to enter into your mouth. How do you like to come to the dinner table with piping hot beef stir-fry waiting for you? Wok Hei, the smoky, charred flavor or well-cooked stir-fries can make or break Pepper Steak, the classic Chinese-American staple.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Beef in Black Pepper Sauce:
- MARINADE: Marinate the Beef for 30 minutes or longer.
- BEEF: Heat 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a wok on high heat. Fry half (1/2) the Garlic and Ginger until fragrant (10 seconds). Add in the beef and cook it until brown all over. Set aside..
- VEGGIES: Heat another 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil. Fry the Onions and the remaining Ginger and Garlic until fragrant. Add in the Bell Peppers and fry them until soft. Then add in the Beef. Turn down the heat to low..
- SAUCE: Add in the Sauce and mix well. If the Sauce is too dry, add Water 1/4 cup at a time. Then add in the Beef, mix well and coat the dish evenly. Serve with rice..
Our version combines tender steak with bell peppers and onions in a savory black pepper-flavored sauce. For best results, we cook it on a wok set on an outdoor coal. Try this Chinese Stir fried beef with black pepper and garlic sauce recipe. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion. Be generous with the black pepper like I do, as it completes the flavor of this popular beef stir-fry and delivers the ultimate black pepper beef that everyone loves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stir fry beef in black pepper sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!