Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. To make mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 2 of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- Use 1 Cup of Apple Wood Shavings.
- Take 1 Cup of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Provide to taste of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- Get to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- You need to taste of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- Get as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare as needed of Lemon Slices.
- Use as needed of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- Take 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- Take as needed of Chilled Capers [optional].
- You need as needed of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- You need as needed of Chilled Chardonnay.
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
Allow smoked fillets to cool somewhat. Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus step by step. Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. With incredible design and pretty smart features, you will definitely go to love this product.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply