Middle Eastern Adana Kabob.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, middle eastern adana kabob. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Middle Eastern Adana Kabob is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Middle Eastern Adana Kabob is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook middle eastern adana kabob using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Middle Eastern Adana Kabob:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Ground Lamb.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat parsley.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Biber (pepper spread) or crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of coriander.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 oz of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of for yogurt spread.
- Make ready 8 oz of plain yogurt.
- Make ready 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of for sandwich.
- Get 6 box of pita breads.
- Take 1 of chopped romain lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 of sliced red onion.
Instructions to make Middle Eastern Adana Kabob:
- put ground lamb in large bowl.
- in food processor…put chopped up red pepper..garlic ..parsley & olive oil & gring into paste & put in bowl with lamb.
- combine all other ingredients in bowl with lamb & mix well & let sit in fridge overnight if possible.
- form into long patties & cook on grill.
- for spread.
- in small bowl combine yogurt ..crushed garlic..lemon juice & salt…& wisk well.
- for sandwich…open pita put lettuce ..tomato..red onion …adana kabob & drizzle with yogurt spread.
- eat & enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food middle eastern adana kabob recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!