Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef florentine stuffed shells recipe. To make beef florentine stuffed shells you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells:
- Get 1 Lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of jumbo shells.
- Take 10 oz of raw leaf spinach.
- Provide 1 of Tblsp Italian seasoning.
- Get 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 45 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells:
- Brown ground beef in a sauce pan over medium-high heat breaking into pieces. Drain excess grease..
- Toss spinach in sauce pan with browned ground beef. Cover stirring frequently until spinach shrinks down..
- Stir ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning in to ground beef until blended..
- Pour half the spaghetti sauce into a lightly greased 2-quart cake pan..
- Fill shells with a spoon until full. Place stuffed shells, stuffing side up, in spaghetti sauce. Until filling is gone..
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over stuffed shells..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until pasta is soft. Uncover sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese melts..
Comforting pasta recipes like these Beef Stuffed Shells are always on our dinner menu! This recipe makes a ton so there will be plenty for another dinner! Filled with spinach & creamy homemade dairy-free ricotta, then smothered in a super easy to whip up homemade tomato. This was a great recipe because it used stuff I had in my cabinet (except I had to use ziti noodles and ground turkey). All the flavor of lasagna stuffed into a pasta shell!
If you find this Beef Florentine Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.