Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pav bhaji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pav bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji recipe. To cook pav bhaji you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pav bhaji:
- Prepare 8-10 of florets of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of capsicum.
- You need 2 of big potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh green peas.
- Get 3 of big onions(finely chopped).
- Use 3 of big tomatoes(finely chopped).
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 12 of pav.
- Provide of For garnishing.
- Provide 1 of Chopped onion – as required.
- Provide 4 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 4-5 of pieces of lemon.
- You need as needed of Butter.
Instructions to make Pav bhaji:
- Grind Garlic and ginger and make fine paste..
- Pressure cook cauliflower and potatoes. Cook till they become soft..
- Heat butter in a kadhai. Add oil immediately.add the prepared paste. Stir for a minute. Add chopped onions, green peas and capsicum. Fry it till the onion turns pink. Add tomatoes.fry till the oil starts oozing out..
- Add all dry masala, fry for a minute. Add cooked cauliflower and mashed potatoes. Add salt and 1/2 cup of water. Further cook for two minutes..
- While serving put a long of butter over the hot bhaji and garnish with chopped onions and coriander..
- Slit the Pav bhaji buns, apply butter on inner and outer side of the pav and roast it on hot tamales from both the sides. Serve with the hot bhaji along with sliced lemon and chopped onions..
Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Both Pav and Bhaji are served together along with chopped onions and lemon wedge. Pav Bhaji being native to Maharashtra especially to Mumbai is enjoyed globally. Serve pav bhaji with additional butter and diced onion.
If you find this Pav bhaji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.