Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce.
It's creamy pasta, melty swiss cheese, chicken, and ham all baked together and topped with homemade breadcrumbs. Don't let all this diet talk deter you from making this dish! My Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is a total winner!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Make ready of Heavy cream.
- Make ready of Salted butter.
- Prepare of Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne).
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Take of Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand.
- Make ready of Cooked chopped bacon.
- Prepare of chicken breast or 3 small ones.
- Get of Black Forrest ham–it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli.
- Make ready of Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping.
- Get of Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs.
It's creamy pasta, melty swiss cheese, chicken, and ham. A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap, twist the excess plastic, and roll the chicken while twisting the sides in to tighten and firm up the roll of chicken cordon bleu. Chicken Cordon Bleu is a classic French dish that's made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in.
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth..
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around..
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. Let cool for about 5 min..
It adds so much more flavor than just plain ham. What kind of wine to serve with this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake? This dish pairs perfectly with a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake in a creamy Swiss cheese sauce is the perfect comfort food. And even though Chicken Cordon Bleu is not a difficult recipe to master by any means, I just don't have the want or will to stand stuffing chicken breasts before breading and cooking them.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken cordon bleu pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!