Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chou hou shitake rib eye steak recipe. To make chou hou shitake rib eye steak you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak:
- Get 4 Pounds of Rib Eye Steak.
- Use 3 Oz. of Chou Hou Sauce.
- You need 3 Oz. of Soy Sauce.
- You need 3 Oz. of Shitake Mushrooms.
- Use 2 Oz. of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Oz. of Chili Garlic Chinese Sauce.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak:
- Wash the Shitake Mushrooms with plenty of water and soak them in water for at least an hour. Ideally, let them soak for a day before using..
- Put the Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, soy Sauce and Chou Hou Sauce in a bowl..
- Add the Chili Garlic Chinese Sauce and Oyster Sauce and mix well..
- Pour the Chou Hou Sauce over the Rib Eye Steak. Let it rest for at least an hour inside the fridge..
- Take the Shitake Mushrooms out of the water and slice them thinly..
- After the Rib Eye Steak is marinated, take the excess sauce and pour it over a pan. Add the Shitake Mushrooms and cook at medium heat for ten minutes..
- Put the Rib Eye Steak on the grill and cook it at low heat for 15 min on each side..
- Slice the Rib Eye Steak and pour the Chou Hou Shitake Mushrooms Sauce on top. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Chou Hou Shitake Rib Eye Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.