Bible fruitcake. Humerous Christmas song performed by our ladies ensemble for our night of Christmas Joy, singing "Fruitcake". I am the "Fruitcake" who goes way up high like. What does the Bible say about food?
A traditional moist fruit cake made with rum soaked dried fruit, citrus zest, and candied ginger. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make a Fruit Cake. Bakers tend to have a list of 'must haves' they want to bake for Christmas.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bible fruitcake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bible fruitcake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bible fruitcake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Humerous Christmas song performed by our ladies ensemble for our night of Christmas Joy, singing "Fruitcake". I am the "Fruitcake" who goes way up high like. What does the Bible say about food?
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bible fruitcake using 13 ingredients and 36 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bible fruitcake:
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose baking flour.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 300 gms of margarine.
- Take 3 of tspn cinnamon.
- Get 3 of tspn mixed spices.
- Take 2 cups of cherry fruits.
- Take 4 of tspns baking powder.
- Take 2 cups of lemon rind.
- Take 2 cups of lemon juice.
- Get 1 cup of sultanas.
- Get 3 of tspns strawberry extract.
- Make ready 4 of tspns melted sugar (trickle).
Topical Bible Thematic Bible Word Concordance. Bearing Bad Fruit Work, And Redemption Distinguishing Good People Fruit, Spiritual Fruit Of The Spirit. See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake christmas, fruit cake. · Old English Fruitcake – A dark, rich, well spiced old fashioned English style fruitcake that can be made weeks in advance of. I am catholic and I have a bible club in my school.
Instructions to make Bible fruitcake:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Measure them.
- Sieve the dry ingredients, flour, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Put sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Till it turns into a white mixture from cream.
- Add the trickle melted sugar.
- Then the strawberry essence.
- Add the eggs bit by bit.
- As you sprinkle a little bit flour to prevent cuddling.
- Then finely mix it.
- As you fold in the flour to achieve the right consistency.
- Add the lemon rind.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Grease your baking tin with margarine then insert the parchment paper.
- Start pouring the dough into the baking tin.
- To achieve a marble cake you can do it in layers, the dark brown dough separately divide a little bit of it then add more melted sugar which results in a dark brown color.
- Keep filling the tin with the layers of different colors of your choice.
- As you finely spread the dough into the baking tin.
- Add the sultanas.
- Put it into the oven for about 45-60minutes.
- Once ready let it cool first before the decorating bit.
- Prepare your decorating board.
- Grease it with some little royal icing mixture to give the cake a firm posture.
- Place the cake on top of it.
- To ensure the cake is at the same level, use a spirit level to check it out by placing it on top of the cake.
- Once the gel in the spirit level moves to the centre when placed on top of the cake facing either horizontally and vertically means the cake is just fine therefore you going to achieve a flat nice cake.
- Then you can proceed with your decorating, start with the cramb coating using royal icing.
- This helps set the fondant firmly on top of the cake as well as preventing the cake from breaking.
- Then place your rolled fondant on top of it.
- Shape it nicely.
- To give it a fine smooth texture.
- Neat and ready to add more decorations of your choice.
- In this case pink and yellow royal icing was used to decorate it.
- Into an amazing Bible cake…You can write in it if it's a book or even create lines to form a page, for a Bible.. in our case a bibleverse is very relevant 😊.
- Merry 🎄 christmas.
The first day of bible club they asked what lasts So now we all call eachother fruit cake as our nicknames. I drew this for my fruitcakes out there! to. Because it's simply not Christmas without a fruitcake. Transform this classic holiday treat into a variety of different deserts that will have everyone fighting for the last bite. From the trditional fruit cake recipe to many unique Fruitcake recipes such as cookies, fudges · A #healthy Christmas fruit cake recipe that's gluten free, dairy free and grain free using almond flour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bible fruitcake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!