Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfect Bavette Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Bavette Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect bavette steak recipe. You can have perfect bavette steak using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Bavette Steak:
- Prepare of Bavette or Onglet Steak.
- Provide of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Perfect Bavette Steak:
- Finely slice and chop your garlic, and combine with the soy sauce and a good pinch of pepper.
- Marinate your steak in the soy for about 30 mins in the fridge. Ensure that you take the steak out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature before cooking..
- Heat a griddle pan on the hob until it is screaming hot, and lightly coat the steak with olive oil..
- Fry the steak for around 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare, or 3-4 for medium. This cut of steak shouldn't be cooked well done as it will be quite tough..
- Leave the steak to rest for a few minutes, and then slice into strips at an angle..
- Great served with french fries or mashed potato!!.
If you find this Perfect Bavette Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.