Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. Your body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli blue cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Provide of cube (or tsp) chicken stock.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Provide of ground nutmeg.
- Take of cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper.
- Take of wheat flour.
- You need of corn flour.
- You need of blue cheese.
- Provide of carrot or parsnip.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Provide of hot water.
- Use of Broccoli (or 2).
- Use of dried potato flakes.
Instructions to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown.
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one..
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour.
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup..
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat..
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese..
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences..
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger)..
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy.
Add the broccoli and stock to the pan. Cover and bring the soup to the boil. Place the soup in the bowl of a food processor and whizz until it is smooth. Stir in the cream and blue cheese. Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.