Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato broccoli recipe. To make cheesy potato broccoli you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Potato Broccoli:
- Get 3 of medium steamed potatoes.
- You need 1 of green bell.
- Prepare half of onion-chopped.
- Take of Mozzarela cheese.
- You need of broccoli-cut into bite size.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get of Garlic Sauce (Original recipe by Natasha's Kitchen Website).
- Use 2 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk (I use fibercream).
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder/ 2 cloves of garlic-crushed/grated.
- Provide of salt, pepper, sugar, lil bit of chicken powder.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Broccoli:
- Steamed the potatoes (skin on) till it soften. While waiting for the potato, on a medium heat, melt 2 tbsp margarine in the sauce pan, put 2 tbsp of flour, stir till you can smell such a nice baking aroma..
- Pour a cup of milk into the roux, mix it till it smooth and thicken.
- Put the grated garlic, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, sugar and chicken powder into the mixture then whisk it in a low heat. Let it simmer and turn off the heat..
- While waiting the sauce to cool down and thicken, boil the broccoli for about 4 minutes or until it is soften.
- After the potatoes cook through, peel off the skin, cut into 4/ 5 thin slice, and lay it on a baking tray. On top of the potatoes, put the garlic sauce, dice green bell pepper, chopped onion, broccoli and mozzarella. Drizzle it with olive oil and season it with black pepper. Put it into the preheated oven in 180c for about 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Serve it with your favourite dressing (mine is roasted sesame by Kewpie!).
You are now ready to serve the hot and yummy Cheesy Potato Broccoli. This cheesy potato and broccoli casserole is loosely inspired by classic scalloped potatoes. For the base, I went with a veganized "cheesy" béchamel sauce, just a simple roux, onion and garlic, vegetable broth, unsweetened non-dairy milk, and plenty of nooch. Bring an inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket. Mashed potatoes, bacon, broccoli and three types of cheese create a cheesy potato bake like no other!
If you find this Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.