Mughlai paratha. .veg mughlai paratha bengali recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. each paratha recipe is each region and location in india has its own variation and native to its cuisine. mughlai paratha. the recipe for mughlai paratha can time consuming and hence i would like to pin some tips and finally i would like to highlight my other indian paratha recipes collection with this post of mughlai. Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe However, it has also seen many changes over the years and today, several other variations of Mughlai Paratha are available. Mughlai paratha is a famous Bengali paratha which is served as a delicacy for the breakfast.
Mughlai paratha is a popular street food found in Bangladesh that traces back to the Mughal Empire. It's a crisp, flaky, pan-fried flatbread that's stuffed with fluffy eggs and fiery chiles, and gently spiced. How to make Mughlai Paratha: Take a big bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mughlai paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mughlai paratha is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mughlai paratha is something that I have loved my entire life.
.veg mughlai paratha bengali recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. each paratha recipe is each region and location in india has its own variation and native to its cuisine. mughlai paratha. the recipe for mughlai paratha can time consuming and hence i would like to pin some tips and finally i would like to highlight my other indian paratha recipes collection with this post of mughlai. Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe However, it has also seen many changes over the years and today, several other variations of Mughlai Paratha are available. Mughlai paratha is a famous Bengali paratha which is served as a delicacy for the breakfast.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mughlai paratha using 28 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mughlai paratha:
- Get of For dough.
- Prepare of All purpose flour / wheat flour.
- Take of Butter / oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Baking soda 1/2 tsp (optional).
- Take of Warm Water as per required.
- Get of For stuffing.
- Get of Butter 30-40 grm.
- Take of grm paneer grated.
- Get of Onion chopped medium size.
- Get of boiled potato mash.
- Take of grm cauliflower boiled mash.
- Get of Green peas.
- Get of ginger grated.
- Get of garlic finely chopped.
- Take of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Take of cabbage chopped.
- Make ready of carrot grated.
- Take of capsicum chopped.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Make ready of cumin powder.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Take of Salt as per required.
- Prepare of Shezwan chutney.
- Make ready of Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- Take of grm cheese grated (optional).
Brush the surface of the paratha with the beaten eggs. Cook the paratha on it, applying oil along the edges. Make a meal of this hearty and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Heat a griddle on a medium flame.
Steps to make Mughlai paratha:
- First chopped all the vegetables.
- Chopped cabbage.
- To Make a soft dough take big bowl add whole wheat flour, butter and salt knead with warm water to make a soft dough.
- Rest it for 15-20 min.
- I had used wheat dough bcoz it's was more healthy than all purpose flour in wheat flour no use to add baking soda.
- Heat the kadai add butter.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- After that add chopped onion.
- When onion get light brown then add green peas.
- When green peas get soft add chopped cabbage.
- After that add boiled mash cauliflower and potato sauted for 1 min.
- After that add all masala and shezwan chutney.
- Mix it well add salt.
- After that add grated paneer, carrot and chopped capsicum.
- Mix it well saute for 2 min add chopped coriander leaves.
- Then take a big round dough.
- Make a big round roll.
- Add suffing in a medium.
- Then cover it with four sides.
- Then slowly press it with hand.
- After than heat the tawa place the paratha in the tawa apply oil or butter on both side of the paratha to make crispy.
- Like this crispy paratha from the both sides.
- Mughlai paratha is ready to serve with dahi and salad.
- You can give any shape you like as circles or triangles shape paratha.
Cook until you see tiny bubbles appearing on the upper surface, then flip. Mughlai paratha is a popular Bengali street food originated from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It can be a soft fried bread enhanced by a stuffing of keema (minced meat), egg, onions and pepper. Watch Mughlai Anda Paratha or egg stuffed paratha recipe in hindi. Dosto, aaj chaliye Veg Mughlai Paratha banate hain.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mughlai paratha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply