Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple eggs benedict and hollandaise sauce recipe. To cook simple eggs benedict and hollandaise sauce you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce:
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of [Quick & Easy Eggs Benedict].
- Provide 1/2 of English muffins.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of bacon, sliced tomato, etc. Your preferred filling.
- Use of [Homemade English Muffins].
- Take 1 of Easy English Muffins in the Bread Maker.
Instructions to make Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce:
- Combine the ★ ingredients well in a bowl. When they're mixed together, add the lemon juice..
- Place some butter in a heat-resistant container and heat for 40 seconds in a microwave (500 W) until completely melted..
- Mix the melted butter into the ingredients from Step 1 a little bit at a time so that the mixture doesn't separate. When the mixture is creamy, it's ready to serve..
- [Quick & Easy Eggs Benedict] Slice an English Muffin in half and toast. You can also toast the surfaces with a frying pan..
- Pour the water into a mug, followed by the egg. Heat the mug up for 1 minute in a microwave (500 W) and keep heating it for 10 seconds at a time after that until the egg white firms up..
- Place the poached egg on top of one half of the muffin, followed by your choice of fillings and the Hollandaise sauce..
- Here is the recipe for muffins "Easy English Muffins in the Bread Maker"..
- Hollandaise sauce also tastes delicious when on steamed or meunière-style white fish..
If you find this Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.