French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- Get of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- Get of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Prepare of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- Prepare of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- Get of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- Get of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- Make ready of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!