Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fc bbq chicken chopped salad recipe. To make fc bbq chicken chopped salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Use 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- Prepare 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- You need 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Take 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Provide 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- You need of fresh lime.
Instructions to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
If you find this FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.