Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed shells recipe. To cook stuffed shells you only need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Shells:
- Use 1 box of Large Shells.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Accent Season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 jar of of Sauce (Roasted Garlic).
- Take 1 pinch of Parsley.
- Take 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 3 cup of Italian Style Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Season Salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil water in Large pot for Shells.
- When boiling add butter and shells to water, let shells boil for about 5-7 minutes..
- Remove Shells from water and let cool.
- Heat pan for ground beef and begin cutting your onion and green pepper.
- Once pan is hot throw in onions and green peppers(chopped small) to pan for about 6-8 minutes and then add ground beef and seasonings.
- Cook ground beef until brown and drain off excess juice.
- Let beef cool.
- Begin arranging your shells in a 13×9 pan.
- Once beef is cool enough, begin spooning the beef and Italian style cheese into the shells.
- Pack them slightly tight.
- Add the sauce all over the shells.
- Heavily top the shells with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes and ENJOY;-).
Easy, cheesy Stuffed Shells (with a secret ingredient in the filling!!) that can be assembled and in the oven in a matter of minutes. This easy dinner recipe is incidentally vegetarian and made with the. These creamy stuffed shells are filled with roasted butternut squash and a tangy spinach "ricotta." Butternut squash stuffed shells are the ultimate fall comfort food! Stuffed shells recipe with spinach and three kinds of cheese! Ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella pair nicely with a homemade sausage marinara sauce.
If you find this Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.