Vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan. Five Star Paneer making to Kofta step by step – the method of curdling milk for kofta is different to making soild paneer and also learn the gravy for. Malai kofta recipe – Make the best restaurant style malai paneer kofta in delicious and creamy gravy. Making creamy gravy: Every restaurant has their own way of making the gravy for koftas.
Fry the koftas in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, and allow to cool to room temperature. To serve, reheat the koftas in the gravy.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Five Star Paneer making to Kofta step by step – the method of curdling milk for kofta is different to making soild paneer and also learn the gravy for. Malai kofta recipe – Make the best restaurant style malai paneer kofta in delicious and creamy gravy. Making creamy gravy: Every restaurant has their own way of making the gravy for koftas.
Vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan using 36 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan:
- Prepare of For vegetable kofta:.
- Make ready of grated cabbage.
- Take of grated cauliflower.
- Take of boiled peas.
- Prepare of spinach finely chopped.
- Take of boiled and mashed potato.
- Prepare of mashed paneer.
- Take of roasted Besan.
- Make ready of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Get of Coriander powder.
- Make ready of Oil to fry.
- Make ready of Ingredients for gravy:.
- Take of Onion roughly chopped.
- Get of beetroot.
- Prepare of Ginger chopped.
- Make ready of Garlic chopped.
- Make ready of Water.
- Take of Tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Make ready of cashews.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Make ready of Bay leaf.
- Take of Black cardamom.
- Get of Green cardamoms.
- Get of Cinnamon stick.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Kasuri methi.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Water.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of fresh cream or malai.
- Make ready of For garnish : cheese or cream.
Garnish with the cream and chopped cashews. Veg Kofta Curry is an exotic Indian gravy dish made from mix vegetable dumplings dunked in a onion-tomato based gravy. Before serving, the Koftas are simmered for a few minutes in a rich onion-tomato based gravy which is tempered with spices like cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom. · Veg Kofta Curry is an exotic Indian gravy dish made from mix vegetable dumplings dunked in a onion-tomato based gravy. Pudina Naan, Phudina Naan, Mint Naan Recipe, Achaar Recipes
Instructions to make Vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan:
- Wash spinach and rinse it. Boil it in 1/2 cup of water. Once done. Strain it and squeeze it's water.Combine all ingredients of kofta except oil..
- Mix all properly..
- Make lemon size balls. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Once oil heated slide koftas in it. Deep fry them until golden on medium flame. Fry all koftas. Keep them aside..
- Method for gravy: Take onion, ginger, garlic and cashews along with little water in a grinder and make a smooth paste..
- In the same grinder, make tomato, beetroot & green chillies puree and keep it aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, black and green cardamom. Saute for a minute..
- Then Add onion paste and cook till it becomes thick paste and no more smells raw..
- Then mix in tomato puree and cook till it becomes thick paste and leave the sides of the Kadhai. Do stir in between and make sure that it is not sticking to the Kadhai..
- Now mix in salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder, cook for a minute..
- Then add water to make gravy and simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Then add garam masala and kasoori methi, mix well. Lastly add cream and bring to a single boil and turn off the stove..
- At the time of serving: Place kofta in serving bowl. Pour gravy over koftas. Grate cheese. Serve hot with mint nann & chilled lassi, papad & salad..
The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. Learn how to cook kofta and pair it with rice and kachumbar salad. In India, you will typically find kofta in a spiced curry or gravy while in Iran and Iraq it can be cooked in a spiced gravy or as a kebab. Malai Kofta in Red Gravy (Mild). Vegetable, cheese and nuts dumpling cooked in red creamy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetable kofta in red gravy with mint naan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!