Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce recipe. To make baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- Use 20 oz of Baby Brie.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of Bourbon.
- Use 1/3 cup of Dried and Sweet Cranberries.
- Take 1 box of Glutino Brand, gluten free crackers original.
- Take 1 box of Water Crackers.
- Provide 1 box of Wheat Thins.
Steps to make Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unwrap Baby Brie. Using a fork pierce the entire brie throughly. Put Baby Brie on any flat oven safe dish..
- In a small saucepan melt 3 tbs butter over low/medium heat. Once it bubbles add the 3 tbs Brown Sugar, stir constantly until melted and no clumps appear. Add 1 1/2 ounce Bourbon light with long lighter, allow flame to extinguish naturally stirring mixture. Final step add 1/3 cup Dried Sweet Cranberries, stirring for 1 minute..
- Pour hot bourbon sauce over Baby Brie. Put into oven..
- On 350° Bake for 12-15 minutes keeping a close eye on the brie. Once the top is bubbling and some of the Brie is oozing out this delicious appetizer is ready for your enjoyment. A true crowd pleaser..
- Enjoy alongside with your preference between the water crackers, gluten free crackers (which are amazing), or wheat thins. All 3 make great accompaniments to this Brie dish. Also to avoid crackers breaking use a small butter knife for your assistance…. ENJOY <3.
Never worry about extra cranberry sauce or look for. My new favorite version of this classic relish is a Bourbon Cranberry Sauce. It has a refreshing zesty tang from the orange,. Make a sandwich with leftover turkey slices and warm brie cheese; Spread over bagel with cream cheese; Print Recipe. Cranberry Sauce is a classic Thanksgiving relish to serve with a roasted turkey.
If you find this Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.