Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pav bhaji. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pav Bhaji is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pav Bhaji is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pav bhaji using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pav Bhaji:
- Take of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of Potatoes small boiled and mashed.
- Get of Boiled vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, green peas).
- Prepare of chana dal White boiled.
- Get of Capsicum finely chopped.
- Get of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready of Lemon.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Butter.
- Make ready of cheese Grated.
- Take of Pav masala bhaji (I suggest Everest spice).
- Prepare of Bread.
Steps to make Pav Bhaji:
- Heat some butter on a flat pan. Add chopped onions, garlic paste. Cook till the onions are brown..
- Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes..
- Add pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder and salt. Cook the tomatoes well for 10-15 mins. Use a masher to mash the mixture..
- Add the boiled vegetables once the tomatoes are nicely cooked. Mash them well..
- Add a little water if you find the mixture thick. Mix it well again. Add coriander leaves to the mixture..
- Slit the breads, apply butter and warm them on the same pan..
- Put some butter on the top of pav bhaji..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pav bhaji recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!