Bottom Round Steak. Steak derived from the Bottom Round Flat, also known as an Outside Round. A round steak is a beef steak from the "round", the rear leg of the cow. The round is divided into cuts including the eye (of) round, bottom round, and top round, with or without the "round" bone (femur), and may include the knuckle (sirloin tip), depending on how the round is separated from the loin.
Thin sliced bottom round steak can be cooked in a skillet, but it's easy to over-cook the meat and Bottom round steak is best broken down with moist cooking methods such as braising, according to. Bottom round is tougher than the top round and is definitely a marinating steak. A marinated bottom round can be grilled, broiled, pan-seared or can also be cooked slowly with moist heat called braising.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bottom round steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak derived from the Bottom Round Flat, also known as an Outside Round. A round steak is a beef steak from the "round", the rear leg of the cow. The round is divided into cuts including the eye (of) round, bottom round, and top round, with or without the "round" bone (femur), and may include the knuckle (sirloin tip), depending on how the round is separated from the loin.
Bottom Round Steak is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Bottom Round Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bottom round steak using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Take 2-3/4 pound of bottom round steak.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon of Adolfs meat tenderizer.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coarse pink Himalayan salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of liquid smoke divided.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter divided into four pats.
- Take 1/4 cup of beef broth.
This lean steak is best in a tenderizing marinade and cooked to no more than medium rare doneness. Stuffed Round Steak and Gravy Momma Hen's Kitchen. Bottom round steak and a few kitchen staples is comfort food. When the leaves start to fall and the temperatures drop it's time for something hearty.
Steps to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Cut the steaks into four servings.
- Gather the dry seasonings I always taste the meat tenderizer to see how salty it is. This way I can tell if I need to add more salt or not..
- Put into a mortar then crush it..
- It's very easy to incorporate all the seasonings to make sure for a more even coverage of all the seasonings..
- Add seasonings to the steaks..
- Add the steaks to a bowl add liquid smoke. Cover and bring up to room temperature naturally..
- I let mine sit for quite a while. Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sear the meat..
- Both sides..
- Add butter to tops and beef broth. Move to the oven and roast for 15 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. I kept these juices for a future recipe it's in the freezer..
I've used bottom round but any tough. Beef round is where we get some of the tougher roasts and steaks, but they're cheap and nourishing. What Is the Beef Round Primal Cut? Top Round, Bottom Round and Eye of Round. Member Recipes for Bottom Round Steak Tender And Thin Cut.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bottom round steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!